HOME MADE YOGURT FOR LARGE SERVINGS
Eating yogurt is an essential food item in everyone’s diet as it’s a great food for preventing digestive problems because of its protein, calcium, vitamins, and probiotics content. It is also believed to boost the immune system. Nowadays, it’s expensive to buy yogurt because of its lesser contents when bought at the supermarket. A family of five cannot consume an adequate amount of yogurt in a 400g pint container. So the best way is to increase the yogurt’s servings at home that can feed a family of five in 2-3 days servings. All you need is a yogurt maker machine, that automatically sets a warm temperature and timer. Then you need the following ingredients:
3 tablespoons plain yogurt preferably with bifidusBB536
1/2 bottle lactobacillus drink
3 teaspoons sugar for flavor. If you prefer the natural sour flavor of yogurt, you don’t need sugar
1. Sterilize the yogurt plastic container (inside the yogurt maker machine) by putting a small amount of water and heat in the microwave at 500W for 2mins. Drain the water.
2. Heat the milk in the microwave at 500W for 2 mins.
3. On the container, place the sugar and 1000ml milk. Add the 1/2 bottle lactobacillus drink and 3 tablespoons plain yogurt. Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
4. Close the lid and place it on the yogurt maker machine. Set the time to 12 hours and press the start button. Refer to the yogurt maker’s user manual for more instructions.
5. It takes 12 hours to make the yogurt. When done, turn off the machine and chill the yogurt. After some time, it is ready to serve.
bifidus yogurt homemade yogurt how to make homemade yogurt lactobacillus